Shape Divider - Style waves
Promoting Your Business
We have one of NZ's largest and most engaged communities of women in business! As a Members' Club Member you get to promote your business to our community in a number of ways.
We promote our Member Directory 'The List' to our community of 13k + NZ women in business. Activate your Member Profile to be found.
Our online marketplace- the perfect place for you to showcase and sell your products to our community. To claim your Seller Profile head over to the site, sign up and our admin will process your application and activate your account (usually within 1-2 working days).
Every Thursday we host an online Marketday. Our Members' Club Members currently get the opportunity to post on the wall of one of our groups, share their journey and get exposure for their business.
How do I participate in Marketday?
Go into either the She Owns It Community Facebook Group OR The Members Club on a Thursday, post your post.
• use the #Marketday hashtag
• only post once
• only post in ONE group
• please post before 9pm, otherwise your post won't be accepted
We ask that you don't spam our community with meaningless links to your business website and social media pages. Instead, share your journey, talk to the people in this community who may be your ideal customer and help them get to know you.
We recommend you don't sell in every post- in fact instead add value, add value, add value. Become a trusted advisor in your niche within this community. Then occasionally, invite people to your offer, or share an exciting new product or freebie. That's how to relationship build and grow your biz online!
Examples of successful posts:
• Michelle Sokolich shared her self made brand movie with a huge response #services
• Tracey Beard shared how she made a 13 year old boy cry with thanks #services
• Stephanie Marsters shares a video and shows off some new stock #products
• Lucy Gauntlett offered a competition to our members #products
• Anzel Clayton shared her results from posting on Marketday #services
• Margriet O'Reilly shared her new product (one of the most popular posts ever) #products
• Nykie Grove- Eades shared how to take a good DIY selfie #services